.5 mi. Obstacle Course
The Obstacle Course will be set up on the main field and offer a combination of challenges that will cause the kids to go up, over, around and through. The obstacles will include running up and down stairs, through a maze, around cones, through a tunnel, a quick over/under and more hurdles, through a water obstacle to the finish. The Team TREK takes it from there.
You will be able to watch your kids from the sidelines or in the stands. If you’d like a closer view, please volunteer for a front row seat.
Obstacle Course – In Order of Obstacles
ENTER TRACK AREA AFTER BIKE TRANSITION and…
1. Steeple Barrier – Get OVER padded barrier.
2. Under U Go – Scramble UNDER row of covered hurdles.
3. Tire Hop – Run THROUGH tires, putting at least one foot in each of the tires.
4. Bear Walk – While walking like a bear on hands and feet (not knees) move the Gymnic Ball across the line before continuing on.
5. Balance Beam – Run/walk ON beam to the end.
6. Bubble Palace – Run THROUGH tents full of bubbles.
7. Make a Hoop – Stop and make a basket BEFORE continuing on course. Player must retrieve own missed balls.
8. Maze of Chaos – Run THROUGH zigzag course between hurdles.
9. Box Obstacles – Travel OVER wooden obstacles.
10. Balance Beam Balls – Travel ON beam while holding a medicine ball ON HEAD!
11. Under U Go – Scramble UNDER row of covered hurdles.
12. Mini-Hurdles – Run OVER row of low hurdles.
13. Moon Walk – Travel OVER large high jump pit.
14. Rain Forest – Follow path THROUGH sprinklers.
CONTINUE TO TEAM TREK AROUND TRACK