We are looking for BIKE VALET volunteers for Saturday, July 9th. Volunteers will receive a one day festival pass to the NW Tune-Up . The 3 hour shifts are from 1:00 – 4:00 pm; 4:00 – 7:00pm; 7:00 – 11:00 pm. Please sign up below.
This is Bellingham’s first and most monumental music and bike festival experience with NW Tune-Up July 8-10, 2022. We are excited to announce that we are one of the beneficiaries of the festival through a donation-based bike valet service. We hope you can help us out. Please and thank you.
The Northwest Tune-Up is a bike, beer and music festival held in celebration of PNW culture. This three-day event showcases the beauty of the region and everything it has to offer. Whether exploring world-class mountain bike singletrack, enjoying each evening’s lineup of live music on Bellingham’s waterfront or indulging in the best beers from across the Northwest, the Tune-Up has something for everyone!
How Bike Valet works:
● Bike Valet is a suggested $5 donation per bike / $10 per family, though customers may
contribute as much as they wish. The valet will be able to hold 1000+ bicycles.
● 100% of these bike valet proceeds will benefit Recreation Northwest directly.
● Festival attendees will scan a Recreation Northwest specific QR code for direct
donations to a Recreation Northwest.
● Volunteers will receive a one day festival pass.
Shifts for volunteers to help Recreation Northwest and the NW Tune-up BIKE VALET!
Saturday, July 9th
NW Tune-up Bike Valet
○ 1:00pm-4:00pm (2 volunteers) FULL
○ 4:00-7:00pm (4 volunteers) FULL
○ 7:00-11:00pm (4 volunteers)
NW Tune-Up Volunteers
Todd Elsworth is one of the many “Mossy-haired lunatics roaming the dripping peninsulas”, described in “I’m Here for the Weather” by Tom Robbins. As executive director, he works to fulfill our mission to teach the health benefits of nature, promote outdoor recreation, and steward the places where we play.